Tuesday 21 May 2013

Lovin Bloglovin' & 1930's underwear

Finally jumped on the Bloglovin' bandwagon!

Can't believe how easy it is and that I can follow all the blogs I like from everywhere ^_^ 
Yay it's like a dream come true! Why did no one force this upon me sooner?
AND I already apparently have 2 followers via Bloglovin', which is definitely the most exciting part haha!

Anyway, now there is a lovely little widget on the left hand side! So get following....
Wait....if your reading this you probably already are....
I feel as though this post is now irrelevant and I didn't need to mention it...

Well it's typed now!

Here are pictures of 1930's underwear pieces that I am basing and making as a matching set for my 'Corsetry and Undergarments class'as a thanks for reading type of thing...



1940s garter belt or suspender belt for stockings - NOS - never worn - beautiful

   1940s garter belt or suspender belt for stockings

         All my patterns are made and I will be buying some pretty charmeuse to make it up in with some contrasting lace tomorrow!


Cheerio for now!

Love


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was following you on Bloglovin already. Nice to see you on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts = ^ _ ^ =