Sunday 16 September 2012

My Entry - Tuessuti Awards - Spots & Stripes

 
An amazing local photographer, Ben Davies, was nice enough to climb up a big hill with me yesterday hung over so we could get some sweet shots for my entry into the 2012 Tessuti Awards Spots & Stripes.

To read about my progress please have a peep at my last blog post ^__^

If you share this, you will have my forever never fading undying love ~_^ 
Promise! Haha.
Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!

Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!
Vote ^__^!!


4 comments:

  1. Both the dress and the photos are gorgeous! Well done and good luck with the competition! Btw, love your hair styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 hearts from me, the silhouette is fantastic, you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie.

    SO nice to meet you today! You're fab. I've always loved your creations on Burdastyle.
    Can't wait to catch up soon.

    Hollie (freakusBzzz on Burdastyle)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, whimsical and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts = ^ _ ^ =